Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would you take relationship advice from a hooker?

You know, put ';hooker'; in any question. Guaranteed 50+ answers.Would you take relationship advice from a hooker?
Maybe boobs and hooker in the same sentence....


Thank you!

Report Abuse


Would you take relationship advice from a hooker?
Advice would need to depend on my relationship with the Hooker - be it as personal friend or as a paying customer, her level of education and whether she her diction showed the intelligence on which she based her advice.
I actually beg to difer...and say,


Yep.


Sometimes one can tel you something helpful that steers you right,


like how NOT to be jealous and do the same stupid s**t you did IN a relationship in the first place. (Personally, I think the best advice from a hooker on relationships would be ';Don't get INTO one!';)





DEE-DEE-DEE!


(-to borrow from Carlos Mencia!)
Not really! The best advice comes from someone who has been successful at what they are saying and hookers are not about relationships.
They should make that into a reality show. Relationship 101 with Professor Hooker. Hey it would work; how long has Survivor been on?
Hell no, that's like getting psychological advice from an insane person.
It could really be a cop coming off as a hooker to make some arrests... that changes the rules of engagement :P
I'd take into consideration what she (or he) says





maybe depends on what he says
Why not I take relationship advice from complete strangers on here.
um no....unless I wanted to wreck someone else's relationship... which is a major no-no
No. I went out with a hooker, but she told me she doesn't fool around on the first date.
actually yes. you should read malcolm x's auto biography as told to alex haley. at least the first half of it. i guess they kinda know more about it cause its their bread and butter
Probably not but it depends on what the advice was.
possibly, sex advice.
Negative
in a heartbeat, then again i take relationship advice from my dog so...
Lol I've been doing that with white girls all the time





Not all are bad. Don't generalize.
It would have to be one very special hooker...
Oh yes...A hooker knows all.
Maybe pointers, but not advice.
maybe it depends why shes a hooker
Sure, I'm open minded.
doesnt everyone? ∙
probably not
NO
No
I think not!
HELL no
Why? Whatcha got for me?
ha. NO.
That's guaranteed an STD or too

No comments:

Post a Comment