Friday, April 30, 2010

Straighten my hair. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I went to beauty salon to straighen my hair on Wednesday Morning. They said, it takes 3 days for chymical to settle down and cannot wash my hair. It is friday night where I live. I want to wash my hair so bad. Can I shampoo and deep conditioner my hair now? Will it damage my hair? Please advice. Straighten my hair. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
NO DONT! Wait cause it will ruin your hair. I had the same experince but it done in my hair. Me mate did the same but she waited ...... her hair went absoultly gorg.


TAKE IT FROM SOME1 WITH EXPERIANCE DONT DO IT!


Straighten my hair. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I would wait til saturday morning at least just to be safe because it will mess up your hair if you wash it right after it is chemically straightened. i get my hair straightened and my stylist says wait four or even five days (its so hard not to wash your hair but otherwise your hair won't stay straight)
Just try and wait until tomorrow morning maybe? I don't really know but if i were paying a lot to get it straightened i would probably do what they said, to get the best results. I know the feeling and hate it. Only one more night :) Hope I help.
I'd wait til the morning; following the advice of the experts is usually best.


someone please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No not yet. Just wait till saturday night to be on the safe side.





It definitely won't damage it then.





Answer mine? (:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



you should be able to wash your hair. But if your beautician advised you otherwise you should listen
i suggest u don't. i have a feeling u should wait one more day before u wash it no matter how much it stinks and itches
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment