Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you guys have any advice for me?

I really don't know what to do with myself. I'm ugly, thin, and can't get any girls. I'm 22, so I'm still young. I shouldn't be complaining, but I get jealous of couples. I'll probably find someone, but it may not be for a while. How do I get women when I'm not that good looking?Do you guys have any advice for me?
First of all you need a little more self esteem. It might not be your looks at all but it may be the way you feel about yourself. For a ego boost, why not go to an upscale hair stylist and have them advise you on a cut that is good for you, then go to a good department store and put together a couple of good clothing choices. You will be surprised how much better you look when you feel good about yourself. And then you are only 22, whats the rush?Do you guys have any advice for me?
You just need to be patient and stop being so hard on yourself. When people feel lonely its normal to feel jealous of other couples. And like you said your only 22 years old. Stop thinking that you have to be with someone to feel complete. Find love within yourself first. Answering your question, women will come to you as long as you you portray confidence and strength. Good looks dont always matter and you will learn that. //// So dont worry you will meet the right one someday, you just need to be patient with life./// be positive! ;-)
I'm sue you're not as bad looking as you think. Maybe you just need some work. Ask one of your closer female friends to help you. Get some new clothes, new haircut, etc. The other thing is your personality... looks do matter to some people but personality is what seals the deal. Confidence is key.
you don't have to be good looking all you have to do is be have confidence in your self girls really like that and also your personality
you don't have to be good looking to get a girl you just have to have confidence in yourself! you should work on building up yourself esteem and remember good things come to those who wait!
to tell u the truth girls like confidence but not in a scary or jack as* way be confident with who u r and theyll c the true side of u
put yourself out there. go to clubs and act like you own that place. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment