Friday, April 30, 2010

When people ask you for advice,why does their story always begin with ';my friend?';?

Knowing very well it's themselves they're talking about.When people ask you for advice,why does their story always begin with ';my friend?';?
Because, most of the time it isn't a friend, its them, but they don't want others to know its them. 'Friend' gives them a cover, and they can ask enquire or seek advice, and they don't want to be judged my their actions, they mayt ave doubts or insecurities, which they don't want people to know abt. Or it could be that they are referring to someone..you know and they don't want you to know its them. May be its something they shouldn't be discussing in the first place.When people ask you for advice,why does their story always begin with ';my friend?';?
Well, I have a friend that had the same problem... I think he did it to distantiate himself from the problem.
maybe because experience is the best teacher, as they say..





people tend to give their advices in the form of before the action-during the action-after the action format.. that is... the situation, then the solution, and what happened when they did it...





hope that answers your queries...
They don't always,I never do, but my guess why some people would is the blessed anonymity it would bring.(some people dont want to be wallflowers they want to be the wall in back of the wallflowers.)
I asked a ';my friend'; question once. Because it was about my friend. People do have friends, you know.
That's because they are not confident they don't believe in themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment