Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What advice can you give to the writer of this letter??

Life is so hard especially when you feel that you have no worth in this world. It鈥檚 hard when you have no love, no family, no friends and no career to lean back on. The simplest challenges turn into some of life鈥檚 hardest obstacle. It may not seem that way for most but to some, it is the worst.


I see my life as worthless, I may have a family but the way I feel amongst my family only makes me feel more worthless. I may have friends but none that I can share my true feelings, true feelings that show how desperate I am. Many of the people closest to me think that I am happy and that I have a comfortable life and a loving family. They never get to see the real me, behind the mask, behind the smile. They don鈥檛 see the tears falling down my cheeks.


One thing that may make me feel happy would be to have a love, a person whom I would love and would love me in return. But alas, I鈥檓 not that lucky. I don鈥檛 have anyone beside me holding my hand, wiping the tears off my face.What advice can you give to the writer of this letter??
who ever wrote that has a talent for writing and doesnt even know it. they should write a book, take out thier frustratrions in the book and make a character of them selves. go searching thru the universe for a love that will bring eternal bliss. they will not find it in the first or second person they become involved. dont give in to the first two, they are wanting to use you, then move on to another quest. they need some one who can see into thier soul, and see the loneleness, that is burning inside them with desperation calling for help. someone who can slowly bring all the demonds, out of thier souls and then ever lasting peace will be etched into thier heart. then an only then can they give thier love to that person and also to the rest of thier family. the lesson they have instilled into the heart of the wayward person is how to love thyself. life is a treasure to live,love and have children of thier own. to enjoy all of mother natures beauty. there will always be hills to climb,nothing in life is all that easy. however with the right love walking beside you, those hills will be easier to get over. walk tall let the wind blow softly into your face, and dry your tears of fear, frustation loneleness and open your heart to all the wonderous things that going around you. pick some pretty flowers and take to your parents and say mom, dad i love you from the bottom of my heart. you will see the knowing smiles come on the face of your parents, because behind those knowing smiles they know thier child has learned to love themselves. big huggs from them both will make you wonder why has it taken so long. then an everlasting peace will warm your soul.. no im not a preacher, for years i was a clown on the outside and crying on the inside. im a person who has been there and back. i learned to be meWhat advice can you give to the writer of this letter??
you sound really sad, you sound ike you need someone to talk with about these things..we all have problems, and in time they get solved. you should think about talking with more people about this. well, your always free to talk....
Noone in this world is worthless and you are as special and as worthy as anyone else. Try not to dwell on the negatives, try to see something positive about any situation. All of us go through rough patches, we have all got our regrets and our personal battles to face. And we grow as people when we face failures. Failures make us stronger. Cast away feelings of worthlessness, we are all imperfect in some way or the other. Focus on your strengths, you will certainly have something that you are good at and which you enjoy doing. Focus on that and develop it. It will take your mind away from negative thoughts. Relax your mind, listen to music, exercise, do things that you like and make you happy. Your family and friends may not seem caring to you, but if you were to open up to them about your feeling sad all the time, they will certainly be concerned and will help you overcome it. Please talk to a professional immediately about depression and ask for help. You will be amazed at how wonderful life can be if you just focus on the positives. Though you are sad now, life will get better. Good luck!
I felt like that years ago.Then somebody told me ';God loves you'; from that day forward I felt so proud that God could love me .I started doing my best to improve my self. I started looking into that God thing,without becoming a fanatic,You only can rely on yourself for success.Some one else can not do it for you.When you do improve yourself ,then someday you will be so proud of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment