Friday, April 30, 2010

Halloween costume ideas. Can you give me some advice?

I am 6'3'; tall and slim/average build (about 190 lbs.). I have a five-inch surgical scar on my left arm (wrist/palm area) that I would like to use as part of my costume. Nothing overly scary, as I have a small child. The costume will be worn to a family-friendly party and will be worn for about 3 hours, so comfort is a major factor. Budget is also a large factor. Please feel free to be creative. I need all the help that I can get.Halloween costume ideas. Can you give me some advice?
Okay heres a few ideas that come to mind...and not sure how that scar will work into them but anyway...%26gt;=)





Ninja


Rambo


Gangster (Al Capone etc..)


Elliott Ness


Mad Scientist


Indiana Jones


Deer Hunter


Fisherman


ZorroHalloween costume ideas. Can you give me some advice?
Most of what I listed are basically your own clothing with the additions needed for said costume,so good luck!%26gt;=)(Like Zorro...add a cape,mask,hat %26amp; sword..)

Report Abuse



How about Mr. Peanuts. .....the planter man.

No comments:

Post a Comment