Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice any teen mothers who have gone through this please tell me you story.?

im 14 and pregnant and i need help please tell me your story so i have a better idea how do deal with this.I need some advice any teen mothers who have gone through this please tell me you story.?
Well I'm going to be honest with you. Having a child at such a young age isn't easy. I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first child. It's hard but it has it's good times as well. Emotionally it's the hardest. See I know there are other people on here that answered and said how easy it was for them and how they married and or are engaged to the fathers, and yes it is easier when the father is in the picture. But when you're left to raise the child on your own it's a completely different situation. Not saying that you can't do it, because I'm sure you can it's just harder than you think. I thought my life would be just the same the only difference is I would have a baby everywhere I went. Well thats not the case. All my friends went on with there lives while I was at home washing baby clothes, feeding the baby, going to night school just to finish my education, cooking cleaning, it really is a non stop job for the rest of your life. And it truly is the most self sacrificing thing anyone can do, if you truly do make your child your top priority. In order for your child to succeed and do well in life you need to set an example so they have direction. There's alot of things that you will have to give up, but the rewards are all worth it. Time, patience, understanding and devotion will allow you and your child to excel and not be yet another statistic. You are young, but it is very achievable as long as you put your childs needs first. I wish you all the best sweetheart and good luck with everything!!I need some advice any teen mothers who have gone through this please tell me you story.?
my friend went through this at 16 she was very afraid of labour and motherhood but she wouldnt even consider an abortion she used to say ';it isnt the childs fault it didnt choose to be born with such a young mother i have no right to kill my child'; her pregnacy progressed well and her bf stayed by her they are still togeather now engaged infact, anyway my friend shouyldnt have been so afraid of the birth since she was only in labour for 45 minutes. she had a littel girl and called her lilly and she suprised evryone by being a realy good mother.





i never had a baby but i have been pregnant twice but misscarried both times. the first time i fell pregnant i was only 14 like you i became pregnant after being raped by a close family friend i was around 8 weeks gone when i lost it. them earlyer on this year i became pregnant again this time by my boyfriend of two years i also lost that baby two this time at 12 weeks both times i was absolutly terrified but at the same time i wanted my babies sadly that wasnt to be. but i think if u bealeve in yourself you will do great good luck for the future.
I havent gone through it personally but my best friend did. She was 14 when she got pregnant with her daughter and gave birth to her. She did great, that was 7 years ago, in fact we just celebrated her 7th birthday July 4th. She had a great pregnancy and her daughther is fine. Your very young but you can do this. Just have faith in yourself, you will be fine. Just make sure to take care of yourself. Take your vitamins and make sure you go to all your prenatal appointments.
well i got pregnant and had my daughter at the age of 16. I had already moved out of my moms house when I was 14. So i was alreasdy on my own. I got married to my bf of 3 years and we are still together and we are having our second in Feb. 2010 and im only 17.





My husband supports of financely but i do the cooking,cleaning and raiseing our daughter. Its not easy but i make it.





My best friend had her baby at 14 and she does fine





You can make it.
search in your phone directory for a pregnancy resource center. You can search online, they usually have a website you can visit. Most of them offer services for free, like pregnancy testing, ultrasound, counseling, and such. They can really help you with what to do next. And they can help with how to tell your family if you want to. Or just let you know about your options.
Family support is the best thing to have when going through this. Also, as a family, you all have to make the decision and figure out what the best choice is- adoption or keep. I kept my baby, but also I am going to let you now how hard it is to raise a child when you are so young. But it is not impossible. Good luck!
I was 17 when I got pregnant. I say with support from your friends and family you will be able to do it. It is hard at times but it is worth it. Good luck and Congrats.
I'm not 14 but I'm also a pregnant teen (17). I don't really have too much of a story to tell but i'm also 6 months pregnant so if you ever want to talk email me at jessica_brenn91@yahoo.com. :)
i had my baby at 15, missybugv@yahoo.com.
family support will keep u going..





Don't forget to pursue ur education..





ur child needs ur support

No comments:

Post a Comment