Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Anyone give me some advice i am nerves and do you think i will go before monday?

I am getting induced monday i am 5 days over due . I am 1 cm dilateted.I am getting very nerves this is my second child i had very strong contractions last night along with vomiting and diarea .I am so excited and nerves.Anyone give me some advice i am nerves and do you think i will go before monday?
You will have a safe delivery. Don't worry. Be cheerful .Anyone give me some advice i am nerves and do you think i will go before monday?
Ok nerves are one thing but vomiting, diahrea, and stong contractions can all mean labor. You may need to go in for a labor check. Don't worry so much the baby will feel your distress. Sounds like your in early onset labor. Any discharge when going to the bathroom can also be a sure give sign. Go for your labor check they may go ahead and either let you go or keep you. Either way your one step closer to baby! FYI hint from a fellow Mom if you want to go into labor faster and speed things up tweek you nipples kinda hard but don't go crazy of course. It will stimulate the fundis (contractions). Same concept as to why you may cramp some when the baby latches on in the first day or so. Got to love a midwife.
just wait it out its all you can do...








can you help me?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just relax. I was very nervous when I was induced. I stared doing stuff around the house to keep my mind occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment