Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you any advice on Side, Turkey?

I am going to Side in the beginning of June, has anyone been there and got any advice on what to do, where I should go, what I need to be careful of? ThanksHave you any advice on Side, Turkey?
It's a lovely place. ...There's a massive ampitheatre,loads of old Greek and Roman stuff,nice town,good food,friendly....no particular fears except the usual street sense you need anywhere these days.....the road up to Manavgat gets a bit dusty and 'deserty' but around Side it's all green and grassy. Great views,and very good beaches. Good place to go,you'll have a nice time...http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>Have you any advice on Side, Turkey?
I went there when I was very young and found it very enjoyable. Although I later found out that a bomb had gone of in the capital whilst we were there but that's 100s of miles away. Be careful not to buy fake clothes off the market!
I wen't there it is full of old roman biuldings a Touristic center its beach is one of the most famous in Antalya so you are bound to have a good time (bring some money with you with ever thing you will need it)

No comments:

Post a Comment