Friday, April 30, 2010

A basic grammar help. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am interested in applying for Project Assistant Position.





or





I am interested in applying for A Project Assistant Position.





or





other..





Thank youA basic grammar help. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
'...a Project Assistant position...'. This is assuming that 'Project Assistant' is a specific job title and as such would be capitalized. If that's not the case, '... a project assistant position...'A basic grammar help. 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I am intrested in applying for a project assistant position.








the term ';project assistant'; is a position in a company, not a company itself.





similar example: I am interested in applying for a dental assistant possition. it would be incorrect to forgt the ';a';.
I am interested in applying for a Project Assistant Position. (if there is more than one available job)





I am interested in applying for the Project Assistant Position. (if there is only on Project Assistant job).








If you're applying for a job, good luck!
I am interested in applying for a project assistant position.
The second option but do not capitalize ';A'; or ';Position';





Only capitalize ';A'; when it begins a sentence. Also, position in a common noun so that should not be capitalized either. (Actually, you can lowercase project assistant also, but it would be acceptable either way)





I am interested in applying for a Project Assistant position.
is project assistant position an organization?





that you help you with whether or not it needs a capitalized ';a';








or it could possibly be other, where nothing by the word ';I'; is capitalized. maybe its ';a project assistant position'; (uncapitalized)
First.


It sounds like an organization.


And Titles and names dont Capitilize the word ';a';
I would like to apply for the position of Project Assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment