Friday, April 30, 2010

Who's your mentor or person you look up to for advice/inspiration?

This may sound silly but here goes: My husband of many years. I have never respected nor loved anyone like him. He still amazes me. I am blessed!Who's your mentor or person you look up to for advice/inspiration?
well hes this guy named vince that works at the ymca and now he wont even look at me because i got a tat at one of the camps he was director of...Who's your mentor or person you look up to for advice/inspiration?
Kim Jong-Il.
i don't conciously seek inspiration in others. i do go to some friends/teachers/parents casually if i need advice tho.
My Dad and my OG's
I'd never divulge the name, but a very smart person who taught me life's single most important lesson.





And yes, it's a real person--one of my college profs.
whoever the exact polar opposite of rush limbaugh is
wish I could be a writer like Stephen King
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment