Friday, April 30, 2010

Can you give me some advice for going to a new school next year? (I'll be a 9th grader)?

I have gone to one Lutheran school all my life until now. None of my friends or people I know are going to my high school next year, which is also private. Well ok, my 16 year old sister goes there. Any advice to making new friends and stuff? thanks!Can you give me some advice for going to a new school next year? (I'll be a 9th grader)?
OMG SAME HERE! next year i am going to a school and i will be in 9th grade too! None of my friends are going because there parents wont let them because they say it is a bad school but whatev. So i am going all by myself to a new school not to mention first year of highschool. We both have to admit it is going to be a little scary but we got to be ourselves. My plan is when i get there i will sit beside some people in homeroom and start to introduce myself and get to know others, then i will meet there friends. Also maybe your sister can introduce you to some people and you can ask her for advice on were classes are and stuff, cause i think i am going to get lost in my school haha.





so basically lets just go in confident and proud of who we are. First thing to do is talk to someone dont sit alone in a corner afraid to socialize, talk to people and then you will make friends in no time, after that were gonna be all set!Can you give me some advice for going to a new school next year? (I'll be a 9th grader)?
Just be yourself. Obviously you've heard that before. but since its a new school, it'll be best to set the way you want people to see you as from the very start. Be nice and kind to every one, check out the environment (the little groups, who goes out with who, etc) Be sure to be very careful with who you tell what. Its a new school and everyone will be a stranger for a while, so if on the first day you see that you already don't like someone, it'll be best to keep that to yourself for a while. Also, don't get involved in previous drama. If you make 2 new friends that have had problems before, don't choose sides and don't get involved. You want to be liked for the next 4 years, not hated. But like i said, remember to be yourself.


Hope that helped :)
dont physc yourself out, its not as difficult as you think


my freshmen year i went to a school in a new state where i didnt know anything, and all the rules were so much stricter than what i was use to.


you will get use to it, but you wont like it.


freshmen year can be a living h311,

No comments:

Post a Comment