Friday, April 30, 2010

Boys i need your advice, what makes you hot?

Im in the process of writing my boyfriend dirty emails because we live far away from eachother and need to keep the spark going, but i dont want to sound stupid. so boys i need your advice as to what you like to hear and what turns you on. stuff like what youd like to hear the girl say she wants to do to you and such. thanks!Boys i need your advice, what makes you hot?
There really isn't anything you can do wrong. Just talk about how it feels when you and him have done naughty stuff before, or about naughty things/places you want to try with him.Boys i need your advice, what makes you hot?
Strip for him on webcam
play with yourself on cam!





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090623072052AAu20En
this


';get msn and a webcam and we can sex!';
You should say what you would do to him if he was there with you we love that.
It all depends upon what kind of sexual relationship you have now. If you have never had sex with him then and want to then you can tease him about that.





If you had sex with him and are comfortable with your bodies then tell him what you would do to him if he were there in front of you.





All types of fantasy games come into mind:





You could strip for him, what you would want to do with each body part he has with your mouth. Tie him up and make him beg for it (light bondage)





You could be the ';Pizza Girl'; that delivers what all guys want to eat.





Lots of things come to the mind of a dirty old man.





I remember once I had not seen my (wife) but girlfriend for a long time. We were to meet in a bar and I got there early. She came in and sat at a table not too far away from me. I noticed her after awhile talking to this guy. She had on a very low skirt with garters (white) that were holding up stockings. He was really trying to get my girlfriend away, but then I saw her. She winked at me and I bought her a drink. We ended up rushing out of there so fast and I must have driven a hundred miles an hour home.





It was the best ever.





So hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment