Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If your next job was giving advice to people,who is the first person you would like to give advice ?

If i was wise enough to give advices,i'd have kept some for myself.If your next job was giving advice to people,who is the first person you would like to give advice ?
';it is the perosn who seeks advice the smarter one than the person who gives the advice';


(words by me)...don't get it ask

Report Abuse


If your next job was giving advice to people,who is the first person you would like to give advice ?
a person who seeks advice may only know by releasing their emotions

Report Abuse



My wife.
1- I would not take such a job.


2- I do not want to lead, but neither will I follow
Myself
If I were guaranteed they'd take the advice and put it to practioce...I could name a few people.
Myself , Go and find another job.
Assuming I can't advice myself (which I need a lot from time to time), I would sit Ertugrul Ozkok in front of me and tell him how supporting liberal policies against social ones is damaging the social atmosphere. Privatize education and healthcare? Who in his right mind would support THAT?





If mainstream media didn't support AKP this much in the beginning, I don't think they would be so vain now. They have learnt better, but (singing along with Queen) it's late, it's late, it's late, it's late, but not too late!
I agree with Musicman, Bush needs some good advice. He has been making decisions that are bad for the people of the world. I am sure that his rich friends are happy with his choices.
1. To people I love, like my dad, my cousins, friends, etc., to stop smoking.


2. To craftsmen, building owners, etc., on how to properly conserve historic buildings (as a matter of fact this IS my job, lol).
Only the people who really want it. No one else will even listen.
me myself and I cause I definitely need it lolz :))
I would go with Bush too! Too many people have suffered because of him and still are and even some of my friends who really have nothing to do with 9/11! But he doesn't seem to realize to what extent he made the whole world suffer!
Trust me even if you give advise to ppl nothing is gonna change if they are stubborn with a huge head,no matter how many times u give advise to ppl if their not willing to change or even listen what u have to say,than why waste my time on them,stuff them,ive been there,its like if u shake a bottle of water for hours,days,weeks,months,years,


what do u get at the end? WATER,and thats my point!
Nicola Sarcosi. Haven't we all had enough of his weird ideas and behaviour?
Myself...
I would have a chat with George Bush!!
my niece
I have someone in mind... Who? Take a wild guess...
i would like to give advice to myself.......





to wake the f up

No comments:

Post a Comment