Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best advice for tolerating someone you can't stand?

There's this girl I know who I cannot STAND. She seriously is the rudest (and fakest) person I have ever known, and there's no changing her. Since I have to be around her whenever I do something with my friends, how do I tolerate her and still have fun with my friends at the same time? (Ex: If I say something she either rolls her eyes at me or gives me a snide comment about what I just said, making me feel absolutely stupid)What's the best advice for tolerating someone you can't stand?
Always be yourself. Who cares if she rolls her eyes at something you say or do, as long as you are being you thats all that matters. I would just have fun with my friends and not worry about it. Once she sees that what she is doing doesnt bother you she will probably stop because most of the time people like that do those things to get a negative reaction from you. So HAVE FUN regardless!! God bless and good luckWhat's the best advice for tolerating someone you can't stand?
Plan things that don't involve her. Stay away from her, I hate negative people.
If you don't have to be around her , then don't be, if you do have to. then do as you have been Tolerate her. and better yet.


Ignore her , she will get your meaning.
seriously, just pretend she isn't there. this will help you have fun and eventually she'll pick up on it and feel like an idiot. i've done this a few times and it works amazingly, you just have to actually make yourself stop noticing her presence.
ILL what a B****. Do the same if she says a remark make her feel stupid to. I know what your talking about I can't stand those type of B****'s.
Laugh at her
just Ignore her. She may feel stupid and leave you alone.
just dont give her any attention


dont even talk to her...its like you reject her..


she will understand your attitude and maybe she will think about it more seriously..
dont tolerate her; tell her what an annoying, rude, and fake person you think she is. honesty is the best policy. if she doesnt get the hint; act just like her(only towards her though).


if none of that works just ignore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment