Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would you take dating advice from a 38 year old single woman?

Yes, I would listen to her advice, but I would only follow it if I wanted to still be single at 38! (Which probably wouldn't be all that bad, come to think of it.) Maybe you should use her advice as a guide to what NOT to do.Would you take dating advice from a 38 year old single woman?
It depends? :/





Do you know the woman?


If so is she close to you?


If she is.. and you trust her.. then Yeah.





But if Not :/ I'm not too sure.. but take the advice and try it dude... if it works out then great :)





if not then.....





but its worth a try :)Would you take dating advice from a 38 year old single woman?
yes, i respect my elders and am interested in there advice, i wouldn't judge her for Beiging single
definitely.


because she has experience.
You should be able to make our own mind up not depend on others.
Yes, I would.
Yes!!
No. Unless I know her, and what she is like.
if she was fit.
no way !
depends on the person, but yes why not...
yes ofcourse,why not?
probably not, unless I knew her
haha depends on ur age


lol


if ur 38 too i would


but im only 14





so no i wouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment