Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you give me advice on how I look please?

Hey, I have trouble with the ladies so I want to change my appearance. Do you think I'm sexy?





Here's my pic: http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01248/67/26/1248526276_l.jpg





Be brutally honest. It won't hurt my feelings. I need real feedback on how to look good!Can you give me advice on how I look please?
Um i would.... cut your hair, get rid of the highlights


And Smile!!! SMiling is the best thing you can do, it instantly makes people look attractive.Can you give me advice on how I look please?
You look naturally attractive and your style makes you seem outgoing and fun to be with!





If you were just smiling a little more you would seem like the cheerful type. Your facial expression makes you look depressed and negative.





Don't cut your hair though. Conformists are the biggest turnoff.
I love that you have your own style! I have bright pink hair and if I listened to half the comments I got about my hair and actually conformed and changed it, I wouldn't be myself anymore!





Keep on keeping on!
as long as you're happy in your own skin, you've gotta love yourself before you can allow someone else to love you.
are you on drugs?


i just thought you were since you ask if i thought you were sexy
WOA BRO!!!! thats some wicked facial appendages goin on


terrible to be brutal....but no worse than myself so dont give a **** bout that **** and party :)
seriously ?? i think u do have the facial features


BUT ..


1. cut hair and throw those orangey purpley braids from ur hair


2. have a new cleaner attitude
Doing your own thing never hurt nobody.
come and smoke some ganja with me babe.
wow cute the hair dude and why so glum
CUT YOUR HAIR, DUMBASS!
I hope you're kidding. :)
';Be brutally honest. It won't hurt my feelings. I need real feedback on how to look good!';





Hmm... maybe cut your hair?
get a cut


u won't regret iit


XD

No comments:

Post a Comment