Friday, April 30, 2010

How do you uninvite someone from an event? advice please?!?

okay so im in a situation where i have this really good friend and i invited her to come stay with me for the weekend down the shore and ive been spending a lot of time with her lately and now shes annoying me so much but i love her. I honestly think i would die if i brought her with me to the shore next weekend. I want to uninvite her and invite somebody but how do i do that without hurting her feelings. advice please?How do you uninvite someone from an event? advice please?!?
Just say the event is not happening anymore and she won't come. Don't do that if it's like going around school, because she'll find out eventually.How do you uninvite someone from an event? advice please?!?
I don't think there is any nice way to uninvite someone unless there is some sort of an emergency, in which case you're actually postponing the invitation, not taking it back. I think you're going to have to deal with the consequences of asking her or go ahead and hurt her feelings by uninviting her.
Just tell them the truth. tell them that they are annoying you and you just want to spend the weekend alone, but really, you're inviting the other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment