Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you go to the hairdresser what home care advice does she/he give you?

If you go to your hairdresser what home care advice does he/she give you, or what to you think they must say?????





I'm busy doing my case studies for my hairdressing course. I know they tell you to use this special shampoo and conditioner twice a week etc. But what else my teacher said she needs more at the home care advice. What else can i say??





What does your hairdresser tell you if they give you home care advice? I need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!If you go to the hairdresser what home care advice does she/he give you?
Use a deep conditioner once a week.


Wash every other day because it strips your hair.


brush your hair from bottom 1/4 or 1/2 first if it's really tangled or the tangles may get worse. Start by just brushing the ends.


Don't overdry your hair when blow drying.


Protect your hair before flatironing or blow drying w/ a conditioning product.If you go to the hairdresser what home care advice does she/he give you?
my hair dresser always tells me to use a daily hair moisturizer because it tends to get dry. you can use that or telling them to use a hair mask according to their hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment