Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want to have a baby, can you help me with some advices?

I have been living with my husband for 2 years now and i haven't had a baby. I went to the doctor and he gave me bc pills to help me have my period each month. During the time i toke those pills my period came perfect (each month) but now that i have finished taking them my period didn't come and i had a negative in a pregnancy test...can you help me i really want a baby (i'm very sad)I want to have a baby, can you help me with some advices?
It can take several months to start ovulating again after finishing bc pills. Have a lot of sex, especially around the time you ovulate. If you are not sure when this is, you can research it on the internet. You can also buy an ovulation prediction kit. I am not sure exactly why your doctor put you on bc when you are trying to get pregnant (because I am not a fertility expert!), but I personally would not go back on the pill. Good luck!I want to have a baby, can you help me with some advices?
I have never heard of a doctor who prescribes the pill for a woman trying to get pregnant.





Go back and get a second opinion.
Angie, let me first say I sympathize with you and understand what you are going through. After I got married in 1996, I wanted to have a baby so bad but I wasn't able to for one year. I finally got pregnant but not because of anything I had done. I did all the crazy things that people told me to including standing on my head after sex (LOL) but none of it worked. There are no easy answers when it comes to having a baby no matter how much we wish for it to happen. Working with a doctor who specializes in this is best just because any other advice may not be so good for you to take. I do however wish you the best in your endeavor.
Just keep having sex. It'll happen eventually. Learn the signs of ovulation and have sex around that time. Give a year. If nothing happens, speak with your doctor again.
How long ago did you stop the pill??? It takes a few cycles for your body to get back to doing it on its own. You have to realize that you have basically been on auto pilot for however long you were on the pill, so now your body has to figure it out again. Dont start to stress and worry until it has been AT LEAST 6 months. Most couples take about a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment