Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Does you use most of the answers and advice your question gets when you ask a question?

how many people care what their answers are?Does you use most of the answers and advice your question gets when you ask a question?
i think serious questions r looking 4 answers and i think they care!Does you use most of the answers and advice your question gets when you ask a question?
I use the advice of the Best Answer. I care about my answers %26amp; what they say otherwise Yahoo Answers should be deleted. There would be no point.
if the advice that has been given is good then yes i take it on board or there would be no point in askin the question in the first place
We certainly have used the answers to practical questions, about recipes, or gardening or house maintenance. Sometimes people don't read the question carefully (or, okay, I don't word it properly) and then we get some odd answers. Unless I think the question is jokey, I try to answer sensibly. But we have had a good laugh over some of the funny questions and answers on here as well.
I LIKE ALL THE ANSWERS I GET.
most of the time im giving answers but when i ask questions i definatly use the advice given to me
If I ask a question it is because I honestly want the opinions and help and yes if there is a good answer or many good answers I will use that knowledge to help out the original problem I asked about.
Whenever possible,but some of the answers i have had are impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment