Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best advice you've ever gotten in your life ?

The piece of advice that was given to you by a family member, a friend, or just someone you knew.. something someone told you when you were little, or in time of need.. something you'll never forget..What's the best advice you've ever gotten in your life ?
My dad had several health and financial problems towards the end of his life, yet he still travelled and lived indepentantly and on his own terms....Just before passing away, we asked if there was anything he wanted to get off his chest about his life...you know, clear the air? ..... He just smiled and replied ...';No...I had fun getting here.';





So that's what we put on his tombstone.





I guess what I'm saying is that no matter what life throws at you, have as much fun getting where you're going as you can...they'll be less regrets that way.What's the best advice you've ever gotten in your life ?
Trust in God
when my grandfather was dying of Alzheimer's: ';don't sit still, you'll get old that way.';


love and miss him terribly





and my new favorite - carpe diem!!
u laugh at me becoz im different but i laugh at u becoz ur all the same





Stop pretending, to know what you are really like and acknowledge it,a positive thinking of enjoying yourself, isnt that what true strength is?





the world is sick.it needs a doctor-Jesus.(an advice from me to myself)
1. Be the change you want to see in the world and


2. If you can believe it, you can achieve it.
i don't know about advice i've gotten... but my friend has gotten advice from her teacher about her stalker and got rid of him lol :-D
well i read in a book from Dan Brown in a speech that god let us make mistakes like a parent leave the kid rides it's bicycle even though it may be dangerous.i liked this comparison it made me understand why god doesn't interferes in every bad thing we choose to do
Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you, or they, are wrong.
1) ';Never let the bast..... get you down';





2) ';Never give up';
Act always so that you would not be ashamed if your mother (or some other person you love most and respect highly) would observe you.





I assure it is a very high moral principle difficultly to stand sometimes or even often through.
Okay .. erm .. it is unforgetable .. My 3rd brother has given this advice for me ..


last time i alway think i m most clever , and etc alway spend my time with friend only .. then alway don't listen to what parent said !!


he told me not to so proud of myself .. n call me to love family member .. cuz every human only got 1 family in our life .. if we don't value it .. after we lost it .. it will be too late to regret everything .. so sometimes we should spend our time with family !! but we also must balance .. sometimes also spend time with friend .. but not too in 1 side !! ..


hope this can help you !! =)
When in doubt, eat then sleep
Do your best....
my brother told me to eat a bullet when I was 7. Damn, I really should have listened
easy does it
';help yourself';
1) You never realize what you have till its gone.





2) What goes around comes around.





3) Sometimes the right thing and the hardest thing is the same thing...but always do the right thing.
Not advice from anyone I know but what I have learned from my readings and what I have passed on to my child :





What others think of you is none of your business.





AND





It's not how much money you make but how much you keep.
Live your life to the fullest but don't hurt anyone and respect all.obey the Golden Rule and try to keep the friends you had on the way up, because you may need them on your way down.
from my Dad: ';Sometimes kid...your best shot forward will be a kick in the Axx.'; (Of course not a real kick... a theoretical one!)
To let my best friend and my crush date, no matter how much it hurts me, but at least they will be happy.
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
'In a 100 years, will it matter?' I could be in the deepest crap but reminding myself of this makes everything else seem trivial. Got it off a song by the blues traveller.
to always have a mind of your own !
If you want to get the girl, you gotta know how to dance.


The best helping hands are at the ends of your own arms.


If you live with a woman, have patience and a good sense of humor.
dont go on yahoo answers
That a have to believe that I'm beautiful :)


Thta's the best advice I have ever had





...
respect your elders and work hard and stand on your own legs without taking any body help . try creating self motivation inside you. this was the advice given to me by my family and friends.when i was in school
';Always be yourself!'; and I've received it when I was very young :)
belive in yourself. if you do you can do almost anything
Couple of my favorites are: Advice is like a **hole, everyone has one. You can't chane anyone. You can only change yourself. Don't be f***ed up about him. If you think he is ch**ting then more than likely he is. The mind is wise and the heart foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment