Friday, April 30, 2010

What is the best advice your father gave you ?

do not have sex with any one you would not want to eat breakfast with the rest of your life!!!!What is the best advice your father gave you ?
when i was younger me n him were walking outta a store n i didnt hold the door open for the lady behind me. so when we got to the my dad hit me on the head n was like ';next time u hold the door open for a woman!'; so now i always hold the door open for a woman.





another one he told was that if sumbody asks me a yes or no question answer ';of course!'; or ';of course not!'; cuz then people are more likely not to doubt u. theyll think u really know wat ur talking about.What is the best advice your father gave you ?
';wear good shoes ,you'll thank me later in life';


my dad was a shoe maker ,and insisted we wear


good solid proper shoes that support the feet (not very glamorous) ok as a little tacker ,with no control over what i wore .


however in my teens ,much to my fathers disgust ,i wore stilletos ,even to work ,runing around a concrete floor all day .no probs dad i'm fine ......guess who has had totaly ruined feet and back problems most of their adult life ? and now i need to wear orthodics and solid lace ups!!! wish i'd listened to him !!!.
Dad always said to treat people as I would like to be treated, never lie to your partner and be faithful always-----no matter how he was.Go to church and put God first and you can't fail then. He had some good advise. Too bad I didn't listen until 2 bad marriages..
Don't ask for Dad's approval. I won't always be here. Ask yourself if you can do whatever it is in front of G-d and if you can then go ahead and do it.
My father has always told me that the only stupid thing that you can do is walk away from a situation without learning something from it.
You can't change what you can't control.





Only wise-esque thing he's ever said to me.
my family teases my dad about getting older, so he always says ';age is just mind over matter, if you dont mind, it dont matter';
dont ever give up on your dreams.... also you can laff a woman into bed but u dont need to just be urself lmao.... my dad is my hero
My father was a terrible man and did horrible things so we never got along. Unfortunately, his advice was not normal so the best thing he did was to leave.
Go to school and everything will work out in the end! =)





To sum it up: Work now, play later!
Work hard-pay your rent or house payment first. No one will give it to you (except the Democrats, they love to keep people repressed). He did say that, and wow, was he right.
make sure you always wear clean underwear!! just in case????








and I could never figure out what he meant by '; just in case';!!!
Don't be an idiot.
Be the first one to throw a punch.
don't embarass the family
Don't date anyone you wouldn't want to have children with.
Keep your money in your pants pocket and keep your pants on and you'll be fine.
';if you have to shoot, kill them, you only want one story told';
For future reference, don't bug me for money, I'm not giving you any.
One day at a time.
My Dad always told me If you'r going to do something do it right the first time.
wear a condom.
Actions speak louder than words.
Love God and Trust Him always .
It's quality not quantity!!!


And while driving, watch out for the other guy!!!
Never go out with a man that can beat you up....
You have two hands and a good brain, use them.
Keep your nose clean.
mister ed and dora is right on target with that one

No comments:

Post a Comment