Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you give me some advice for flirting with girls?

I'm 14 and i don't really do the best when i flirt with people. I have friends and stuff, and have friends that are girls and stuff... But girls never really like me and i don't really flirt with them. Also I won't hug or kiss them either... any advice?Can you give me some advice for flirting with girls?
aww you're adorable! At your age flirting is a bit more complicated than when you get to my age (send her a drink from teh otehr side of the bar :-D) Anyway, the best thing to do is not go for the girls in your circle of friends (unless there is one you have your eye on.) Once you're in the friend zone, flirting is tough. The best kind of flirting is being able to let a girl know you think she's attractive and interesting in a respectful NON-CREEPY way. Like, you can compliment any girl, practice on your chick friends, on something you notice about her. ';Cindy, your hair looks nice.'; You can also be straight forward and ask a girl out to the movies or a dance, and in those atmospheres the flirting handles itself.





Good luck casanova!





-CindyCan you give me some advice for flirting with girls?
Just lay back and talk to them about them, because if you keep talking about yourself, odds are they wont find it attractive. And its also good that you aren't too physical either, girls naturally don't like clingy guys (i wouldn't want a clingy girl either). Just don't worry too much, relax, and ALWAYS have confidence.
I like it when guys talk to me and put my arm around my neck lightly so I can smell their cologne lol.





Also I like when they LIGHTLY tap me in a playful way.





One of my favorites is when then put their hands on my waist when we walk and talk.





hehe
Give hugs. That's a good way. Give compliments. Don't be like, ';you're sexxy'; and stuff like that... That's stupid. Just be nice, and maybe just a little bit niiiiicer. :D If you catch my drift. :))
I'm the same age and this is something I need help with too. However, I've noticed that girls like someone who is kind but not too protective and things. I don't really flirt too often though.
yes boss


check this out


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9AweAn7S鈥?/a>


we can help you here



A big smile goes a long way...


So does a genuine compliment, such as ';you have beautiful eyes'; or ';your hair looks really nice today';
Hmm, engage them at an emotional level...then again, 14 year old girls don't talk about emotions so much...that's a tough question!
watch this link below. it's cute, funny, and entertaining :D it'll be helpful :) good luck!
just do it don't be scared



im 14 too


look up things on the internet..that mite help


compliments are always nice :)
wait til your balls drop?
be nice %26amp; use ur mannerz

No comments:

Post a Comment