Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Could you advice me which digital camera to buy: Canon IXUS 70 or Samsung NV 8 ?

I personally own the IXUS 75 and it has only proved itself better and better everytime I use it. The design is simple and yet strong, the pictures are damn good especially during day time shots and movie mode kicks *** too. The nice big 3 inch screen and touch sensitive dials makes it feel like a classy camera. I've had the NV8 in my hands before and yes it has some nice stuff I am so glad that I bought the 75 because its such a damn good camera. You'd be nuts not to buy it.





Word to your mother!Could you advice me which digital camera to buy: Canon IXUS 70 or Samsung NV 8 ?
CanonCould you advice me which digital camera to buy: Canon IXUS 70 or Samsung NV 8 ?
Canon


My last few cameras have been canon


there pretty much the best camera's!
Canon. I can't believe you would even consider buying anything made by Samsung.

No comments:

Post a Comment